Friday, August 17, 2018

Sexy Max Lomas, who found Bobbi Kristina Brown unconscious in 2015, dead from drug overdose


The man who discovered Bobbi Kristina Brown unconscious in a bathtub six months before her death has died from a drug overdose, according to a new report.

Max Lomas was found unresponsive in the bathroom of a friend’s home in Mississippi on Wednesday and later died in the hospital, TMZ reported.

A syringe was discovered next to Lomas’ body when his friends found him in the bathroom. His friends had grown worried about him after he went to the bathroom but did not return for a while.

Lomas is the friend who came across Brown – the daughter of singers Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown – face down in the bathroom of her Georgia residence in January 2015.

Brown spent the next six months in a coma before dying that July.

Lomas, who had sometimes lived with Brown and her boyfriend, Nick Gordon, reflected on their lives about a year after her death, telling People in 2016, “We were all pretty bad into drugs.”

Brown’s estate has accused her former boyfriend Gordon of giving her a “toxic cocktail” that contributed to her death. Gordon has not been criminally charged, but a judge in 2016 ordered Gordon to pay $36 million to Brown’s family in a wrongful death civil lawsuit. (Via NYDN)

blogger analytics